IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

As exciting as tonight is, next week for me is where it really...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    As exciting as tonight is, next week for me is where it really begins, it will be a long weekend. This I feel is a pivot point where by the last 24+ months of strategic planning begins to bear fruit on multiple fronts. I don't foresee a seismic event tonight, however I do see US listing as a 100% necessary and powerful vehicle that drives the next phase and without it we don't ever hit our full potential. In my opinion tonight marks the very first steps from small cap ASX stock to Globally recognised peer in a young Biotech genre, this is a space developing at an extremely rapid rate and we are at the forefront of something truly special on so, so many fronts. Tonight is step 1 on a very long journey, the first little step towards the big dance but also the unknown.

I am also super happy that this is a compliance listing and not an IPO, I don't think we need the capital event and dilution at the moment especially given the news events we know will occur over the coming months and our current cash position. Any future capital raising events, including SH options, Public offerings etc will be done at a more opportune time helping drive even more value to early investors and loyal holders. I'll be waiting up for Nasdaq open as will many others, but as mentioned this is one event in a now ever flowing series that will drive us to a place we have discussed and dreamed of for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.