IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Update on Nasdaq Listing, page-60

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    I think people need to draw a clearline between upramping and fact. Clearly 1ncog didn't, he stated that he made lots of money and rarely failed in picking the right company, now he is complaining about the company being incompetent, he is contradicting himself here.

The fact here is the company did all they could within their means for the dual listing. What else do you want them to achieve? I don't get it. You can't just go onto the street and spread your magic mushroom pill to anyone you see, do you?

All I see here is just a bunch of traders, jumping onto the boat and expecting to ride the wave, and it turns out their fund got locked in and need the money to buy some turkey for Christmas at the same time.

Lastly, look around the market now, the global indexes are all in red anyway, nasdaq and s&p 500 are all red. I wouldnt want the company to list at this time either. I am seeing this delay as the company director doing us a favor. Let it be intentionally or just procedure delayed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.