IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Wow.Lots and lots of, shall we say, robustly alternate views...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Wow.

Lots and lots of, shall we say, robustly alternate views colliding today. I've seen a lot on this forum over the last few months really change for early days, but I suspect that like most stocks getting close to the pointy end of something big, people become more restless or more convicted, depending on your perspective.

I'd never go so far to accuse HC as a whole of being an impartial or informative place on the Net, some of the stock forums here are pure delirium and some are just plain dangerous. IHL however, has always been a bit removed from that and there are a few really great posters whom I have read over the years that contribute exceptionally well.

Someone here mentioned being thankful and someone else was on about guarantees.

Gratitude is always in short supply and really is the best way to approach things. The false perception that ''because I invested in the market I'm entitled to make money'' is very shortsighted. It takes time and its never a straight line.

Guarantees is also a funny one. Death and taxes and lets face it, if you're not paying taxes on any IHL sale you have made you are doing it wrong.

I enjoy the posters who post a negative sentiment, with the caveat that their sentiment is based on something approaching a fact, or at least a reasonably deduced perception that they can provide a clear methodology for.
    I pretty much feel the same about the positive posters.

You have to filter out a large volume of noise if you are going to participate in any online forum, precisely why I post so rarely.

It's always going to come down to the same thing, you either believe the story the company is selling or you do not.
    And that is a risk, there is no way around that.

My view hasn't changed.

Merry Christmas all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.