IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Update on Nasdaq Listing, page-96

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Joel is a brilliant operator and one who does not provide "fluff" in any announcements.

What I have found of most comfort is that he has stated that WE WILL BE LISTING ON THE NASDAQ IN JANUARY
    This is the primary "take" from the entire announcement
    There is no maybes or ifs or buts. There is no mixed messages or ambiguity.

That commentary, that one line brings a finality to the whole process. It answers all the questions.

We all know through this journey over the past months the requirements to list on the NASDAQ
    These requirements must have all been met in order for Joel to bring the announcement to market.

Recalling my research regarding the SEC process, the Company is on most occasions informed by the SEC of what
    one would describe as "Effect in principal" meaning that the SEC advises the Company that the Application process is
    complete. This usually occurs before the SEC makes it public through its website.

I believe we are at this stage of the process, hence the announcement by Joel. It is merely the time frame between the Company
    being informed of "Effect " and the SEC publishing the notice of Effectiveness on its website.

the drop in SP holds little concern to me. The "imposters" and the impatient are leaving or have left the building.

at 47c the decision this year as to what to treat myself with as a Chrissy present is a no brainer.

I wish all fellow shareholders, all posters, Joel and all the team at this wonderful company a safe and merry Christmas.

Bring on 2022 its going to be a blast!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.