IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Seriously ladies and gents I am astounded with the low level we...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Seriously ladies and gents I am astounded with the low level we have seen this thread drop to . I suggest that each make their own call on their own DD and resultant understanding of the business and rely on the facts to date as each investor sees them .

IMO asking posters to clarify their opinion based on their speculation is a waste of time and unfair to the respective posters . We are all adults and make our own calls so seeking recrimination for a poster who may be off the mark with an opinion is in my view inappropriate . Most posters seek to put forward their opinions in good faith I would think so take the opinions or leave them as it suits the individual .

What we do know is the company will list when it does and that it has serious potential Biotech IP based on the several product trials in the pipeline . It is not a one trick pony and it will take time - so what . I suggest that we either exercise patience or if the heat is too much then one makes a call to exit . Being driven by fear is not a good strategy but again to each their own . Evaluate and decide what is best for you . All these negative posts are a waste of energy seriously .

I know why I have invested I understand the potential and the risk and have determined that the potential is significant and nothing has changed other than the MC has increased many multiples from inception so I will allow the business to build . My opinion is not based on blind faith but based on what the company has achieved to date . It is a process over time as with all businesses .

I will await the listing and the newsflow which newsflow one would expect should be substantial in the coming weeks and months after listing . AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.