OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Update on Native Title & Heritage Agreement, page-9

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Slight correction on my comments regarding the Mob on other side of Great Northern HWay.. Latitude. LCD wasnt IPOed on back of old Doray assets but more was rebirthed in late 2020 early 2021 when Silver Lake sold the Andy Well/Gnaweeda Gold Project to LCD for $8mill cash. 500mill shares isuued at 2cents via Shaw&Ptnrs to pay for acquisition of 343sklm of dirt albeit with a JORC Resource (similar size to Oras land holding). Approx 78 mill performance rights were also issued to the new "Smarties" that came onboard to jig things up...Paul Adams is an LCD director ex Carmichaels/Spectrum/Silver Lake etc and Tim Davidson new CEO.. They are busy busy on the drilling and promotion front, and understandably, when you study the vesting terms (share price & resource growth hurdles etc)
    Why is this all interesting for Ora? Given they are only a stone throw east, there are similarities in ground/gold structures. Ora had a chance to do a deal on that Doray country but only took bits that dovetailed in with Ora land tenements. I recall at the time Ora made it clear that ORA's land on West side of H/Way was the quality address. Will be interesting to see how it all pans out as on all metrics LCD is ahead at this stage... but the race is long!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $24.20K 4.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 27037917 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32757659 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.