IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Hi Mauombo "I dont get why they didnt raise at higher prices"...

1. 7,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2011
    Hi Mauombo

"I dont get why they didnt raise at higher prices"

That is the big weakness in this company [imo]... the management wants to keep as much ownership of the project as is possible.. So they prefer debt [even at high rates] to being diluted in their control [as I see things].

The plus is... they must be very, very confident they have a winner here [as opposed to the usual story that directors can't wait to flip their stock to the unwary].
    The negative is... it will radically crimp the possible growth profile for the company... growth has to be financed from cash flow [once the facility is fully drawn]...

So the insiders must believe their own numbers on the profit margins. But it is a stupid business philosophy in my mind and reeks of petty greediness in attitude. To maintain control they risk being chronically underfunded and the growth will be a pale shadow of what it could be. I think, down the track that is what they discover... how they handle it when it becomes obvious will determine how much I want to keep holding this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.