IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Interesting how nobody has answer for you there. I have just...

1. 4,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Interesting how nobody has answer for you there.

I have just spent more than an hour scanning past announcements to find the interest rate payable all to no avail.

The downward pressure on SP is not unexpected while these questions remain unanswered along with the fact we are now over six months behind schedule. That alone never reflects well on directors and their professionalism, nor costs.

I got into this as I was in love with FOY were I was seriously mislead to it's value, then this recycled plastic to fuel came along and I cashed out at a 45c averaged turning my FOY loss into small gain (Yippee) . As I was always a bit of a greenie I have kept an eye on IGE and bought a small parcel @ 14c picking the bottom in June with the intention of picking up more around same price. Now my sentiment has changed there are too many doubtful's, the above mentioned to name a few.
    All the hype about Rabobank joining the party is crap, financial institutions like them are just sharks who look after their own interests and don't give a rodents rectum about some pissy ASX listed companies share holders.

I am now holding back and will take a further dabble (Gamble) around 5c should it go there or when I here Amsterdam is producing enough saleable fuel to turn a profit.
    ATM IGE is less than one tenth of one percent of my portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.