NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Ann: Update on non-binding indicative offer from Newmont, page-129

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Non Binding mate

Now it's just guessing and the probability of a higher bid.

probability seems higher from what I read yesterday about unlocking the project which Newmont had with Red Chris facilities.

Depends on how hungry Tom wants to come back to NSW.

It's always a calculated 'guessing game' as was my first best multi bagger 7 times like 20 years ago... was reading the 'boss' mind in a newspaper interview and also a certain politician from their statement. and I went all in. Could be a 10-~15 times bagger... But that Politician did something 'special' and half the profitability of that company....... but still 7 times....

Was it a 'gamble' Many people will feel so. but at age 19 that time I can start over if it's wrong. Plus the price was not even trying to be jacked higher when there was rumours(Same like now still being press down). not much downside. Current Situation with NCM. what's the worse? back to $20? what's the best? $35 near term. longer term $40? $50 is definitely

It's not like they got high debt going to collapse, they have nice numbers. Plus I learned that Leverage can be killing. Non leverage.. at least 'over time' it can smooth out. to ensure less or no loss need to be taken.

Most importantly is to stay in the game literally forever till age 150 then retire probably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.