VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Hello lads Im reading a lot of speculation on wether or not...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Hello lads

Im reading a lot of speculation on wether or not Finance is happening, I see most of you have given up on the idea. Ive always believed when a CEO states a month where a company will deliver an announcement, you should expect it in the following 2 months or at the very end of the stated month, but never at the start.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5591/5591976-a960b2f7dbec8577c0dbd9cbbe5c993f.jpg

We are roughly where the red line is.

Also worth noting that originally PC said he was talking to 1 potential partner for financing, then it changed to 3 and now there is speculation of more. Shouldn't we be discussing delays due to better deals being put on the table?
    It's never hard to sell something when there are multiple offers on the table, the trouble is in negotiating the right price. One thing that makes you weak in negotiations is desperation. I would prefer PC plays the patient game ad gets us the better deal. The only thing I plan to ask of him is that he addresses the market if that is the case.

I also see many of you comparing Volt to SYR. I don't know anything about the company but I've been reading your comments and gathered that it got 150m worth of financing and then people sold. The issue with the comparison is that they have a 350m MC meaning the financing they got, equates to 40% of their MC
    Volt is looking for financing of 40m with a MC of 31m. If you want to use SYR as a an indicator for Volt's Share price, wouldn't you expect Volt to move to a 75m MC after getting the 40m (although this isn't how I would crunch the numbers)
    Disclaimer: Not saying SYR is a bad investment.

Anyway, to the sellers and the holders, good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.