VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

I read something different with this release, PC is trying to...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I read something different with this release,

PC is trying to stop the share price dropping as the market can see that VRC needs to raise further working capital in order to survive and the current share price is reflecting that. So, my assumption is that he trying to source a loan of some sort. I would prefer an equity raise rather than debt, just my opinion.

The other parts of the release are smoke and mirrors. From what I understand, the grants can only be used in country, for very specific purposes. None of the above-mentioned points will help VRC cover its immediate work capital requirements.

I have said it before PC has only finished off what TM was working on before he left as CEO, as for the financial discipline, if you actual go back and look at the last 6 or so 5B's, PC hasn't actually achieved any real costs cuttings, he has just stopped the progress of work being completed within the subs and thus the overall progress of the company.

And please don't get me started on his speaking abilities, he doesn't even believe what he is saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.423K 608.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25725172 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7755440 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.