FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

not sure if Australian exploration accumulated loss can benefit...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    not sure if Australian exploration accumulated loss can benefit RSA production
    With respect it took me 30 seconds to find this and I don't know why you didn't do a simple google search

You may need to declare any foreign income you earn and pay tax on it. The income you pay tax on depends on your residency for tax purposes. Generally, Australian residents are taxed on their worldwide income.

So if an entity must pay tax on foreign income, the opposite is true i.e. foreign losses incurred by an Australian registered company/entity can be claimed. The foreign country can't claim tax because..well..they made a loss!!

Anyway you missed the whole point..it is the losses on FML books I am talking about.

The thing to remember... a shareholder who holds at least 90% of the shares in a company (has) the ability to compulsorily acquire the remaining shares. They would still have some work to do. JPM and HSBC would likely roll over at some point because their 10% or less would look like 5% after the CR - i assume they won't partake in current CR.. Remaining shareholders would eventually see an independent report say "The offer is not fair, but reasonable." Just my thoughts. No way would SD want any Australian Shareholders. As I wrote earlier, it is a Trojan Horse and they will go around mopping up gold miners everywhere,

China is such horse manure these days getting cash out of the burning dumpster is priority one.

So what are other SH going to do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $426 3.116K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.