MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on Novartis Agreement, page-227

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Was never happy with the tie up with novartis they have competing drugs in two of the indications that we are after and their second rate ards drug has just had a year of sales with out competition from MSB's superior treatment. As far as I am concerned apart from the short(ish) term pain I feel Novartis were a bunch of sleaze bags the way they behaved and not to be trusted at all. Would not be surprised to see a cheap offer lobbed as I feel this would fit in with the way they have carried themselves for the past year in relation to the partnership. On the same note I sure hope that Silviu has learnt from the experience because he sure seems to have made some booboo's over the last couple of years. On another note I have managed to accumulate over the years and kept my average close to 1$ and whilst the current situation is not ideal because what ever way you slice it, it raises questions about the science. I am still confident in the long term outcome and will be buying more as close to the bottom as I can pick without raising raising my average by much. Good luck to all holders and remember there is some terrific and irrefutable data on trials that I believe will get us over the finish line (eventually).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.