MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on Novartis Agreement, page-234

1. 6,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1282
    I see it slightly different.

I see it as Novartis working hard for their Shareholders. Their shareholders lost nothing and got the chance to be part of a 'quantum shift' and pulled out because it wasn't in their best interests. I'm happy if I'm a Novartis Shareholder. I'm not a Novartis Shareholder.

I don't like that the posters here believe that this company holds all the cards when I believe they hold very few and have played all hands terribly. I think they have been provided that 'feeling' by management and the BoDs. I defy anyone to argue against this?

I understand mistakes and I've made plenty (including not selling out of this stock when it was over $5 - I won't bore you with that!). What I don't understand is not learning or remedying the mistakes? Same people, not taking responsibility for past errors, doing the same things and coming up with the net same results!!!

Madness.

Some new blood? No way! Let's stick with these old, tired, 'we continue to learn'ers. FFS. You guys are in your late 60's and 70's! Focus on breathing! Get people in that can finish off the last 2%. Hint: It's not YOU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.