MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

I’m starting to wonder whether this is one of those situations...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I’m starting to wonder whether this is one of those situations I’m going to have to chalk down to a bad experience and take the loss. I’ve got a dca of just under $4. I believed in the science, believed in the company and their promises. It appears they’ve failed on every single announcement they’ve made since I bought my first bag 2 years ago (please correct me if I’m wrong here).

Upper management has enjoyed the inflated SP as a result of said announcements and exorbitant wages for what is technically still a small to medium size company in terms of revenue, yet haven’t delivered on a single one of these partnerships or new treatments. How long can they carry on like this? Can they actually turn this around? Genuine questions that I’d like to hear opinions on. All I’m seeing is us SH paying multi million dollar salaries for failed promise after promise.

I’m not a downramper, just a fed up SH that’s looking for a bit of light at the end of the tunnel or some clarity on the situation here from someone that’s maybe a bit more well versed in the industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.