MSB 0.52% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on Novartis Agreement, page-291

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5025

I haven’t posted on MSB HC for a while. I just could handle the endless ‘noise’ ... instigated by the trolls and then, unfortunately, given oxygen by some of our quality posters.

I am not referring to posters who put a counter-view backed by fact or good reasoning .... this healthy and can lead to good insights.

The only point I want to raise today is this – I don’t believe that the OTAT meeting has taken place yet. Under the rules of ‘continuous disclosure’ MSB management cannot withhold information from the market. That’s it.

Once anentity is or becomes aware of any information concerning it that a reasonableperson would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of theentity's securities, the entity must immediately tell ASX thatinformation.

So, keeping that in mind, I can’t believe that the OTAT meeting has been held.

Likewise, I don’t believe NVS has any special information around what OTAT will recommend in the end.

Why did NVS step away? I don’t and can’t know. They have their reasons and we can only speculate at the moment.

I am continuing to hold because of the Rexlemestrocel heart results we have. They are extraordinary and I believe the science will prevail in the end.

Everyone needs to make their own call on this (sell or stay). I’ve made mine and I will sleep just fine tonight.

Last edited by Outlander2: 14/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 98.5¢ 91.5¢ $4.743M 4.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 123302 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.