MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on Novartis Agreement, page-554

1. 6,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    It's dog eat dog.

Dogs wouldn't do these things to each other on their so I don't know how this saying came about. You get the point.

The vaccination of children for this thing is insane. It seems obvious to me that what is happening right now is just a part of normalizing the regular 'need' for vaccines so future generations just roll up their sleeves without question. I hope it has no long term effects and it makes me angry that hope is all we have.

Did you see one of the UK medico gurus has recently poo-pooed lock downs and vaccines etc. Using state by state comparisons in the US and countries in Europe. This game is starting to unravel!

The control of media in this internet age is staggering. It's not even an a-ha moment anymore. The don't even cover it very well anymore they just accelerate??

I just shake my head when I see Hunt showing himself getting his Pfizer booster as the decision has been made to bring boosters forward by a month now to 5 months. Pfizer hasn't been tested on delta yet and Omicron turned up 10 minutes ago? Someone sniffed a person with the new variant and said, yep, Aussies need a booster. WTF?

I'm sure it's not lost on you that AZ is no longer in 'vogue'. It's just being allowed to slip from everyone's consciousness. Nothing to do with the blood clots. Those people that got blood clots are anti-vaxxers now. Hasn't that term been bastardised!!! Hitler and Pol Pot are shaking their heads at what is going on! Those two were too subtle with their stuff!

Have you sensed that some of the freedom fighters that became underground popular are softening. Turning, slightly?? It might just be me.

I could go on for days with this stuff. I've recently left this site, never to return or post ever again - I'm sort of in the process of doing that because I'm sick to death of the BS that goes on here. Even if a good chunk of it is mine!

Crackpot on, Stan. And don't sell out (of course). I've made a call that the SP will be over $5 within 3 months. I'm not reliable and should not be listened to at all. If it isn't $5 by that time I will be furious and take it out on SI, no doubt.

Peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.