MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

OpinionI strongly believe SI miss the boat a few months ago.When...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Opinion

I strongly believe SI miss the boat a few months ago.
    When he started the journey to attack the cytokine storm and target COVID he act as an opportunistic entrepreneur and not as a scientist person(or a frozen and meticulous conservative businessperson).

Why?

Of course, he trusted he can achieve good results, but when u have so many trials so many projects, most of them NON FUNDED and no partners, have another one and have a punt... make the CEO more of a gambler than a CEO. That should be to Alex not for him.

Now?

Now he looks more desperate and insists now to go to a new trial (sounds pretty obvious what was the OTAT results isn't it ?) and this will cost money, time and again and again the question.. and who will fund another trial and another year?

he is really naif if e transit in himself about finding easy funding..

I saw that movie several times... His credibility now is pretty nihil and nobody will give him one cent.

he should be more efficient accepting the mistake, keeping "Covid product" in hold and putting all his efforts in GVHD and heart therapy, and concentrate in all issues to try to guarantee at least one of them in less than 6 months a positive answer from FDA.

About the share price, this one that used to curse the "shorters" should bless them. If was not them exactly now, buying and covering their position that started at 2.00-2.20 (and now buying 1.20-1.40) if was not them, we probably will be under 1.00

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.