MSB 8.25% $1.05 mesoblast limited

@stocksa so hard to keep a sense of perspective as that thought...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @stocksa so hard to keep a sense of perspective as that thought of what else have they not told us is at the forefront of my mind. We need a meeting as I want to know exactly what happened at that OTAT meeting and what is the pathway forward. The key now will be SRGvHD approval. That will give us the cash flow and credibility. Note how much emphasis was put on this at the last conference call. We deserve this meeting and it needs to be one where we get a chance to ask questions. Not those useless brokers. Without approval,for SRGvHD I fear we will be finished. However that looks good as current treatments proving to be even more poisonous than they thought. But again what happened at OTAT. If that was good then we move forward. One other left field thought. Novartis know a lot about us. They have a war chest and what better to terminate if launching a hostile takeover. Shares will be cheap and current shareholders will be more than a little upset with current board and looking to cash out. We will see, but again I want full disclosure on that OTAT MEETING NOW!
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.080(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.198B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $4.930M 4.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23545 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 339479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.