CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Hi fourbees
    I agree with your post of 8 March 2022. Employee frauds are these sort of issues are not a good look and indicate that internal controls are lacking. ('Trust me I am the accountant / finance manager' etc).
    Management become distracted and there can be a major los of momentum in a business, particularly a small one like this.
    I noted your comment on the ALC thread about some of the products purchased by K2F have been 'duds' (my word).
    On the face of it, a 'reverse take-over by the Peter Johnson owned Maptek may be the best way forward for K2F shareholders. Lets hope he is prepared to stump up a respectable price for the K2F business.
    The 'stand still' agreement can be cancelled before the 12 month period has expired with the agreement of the company.
    Peter Johnson is now 'inside the tent'. He can see where they may be synergies and a path for him to capitalise on the implied value of his business.
    Any acquirer will likely wait for some clarity on the stock market levels and activity.
    After the Share Price flying high, it has come down to ground with a 'thud'.
    Any other thoughts how the situation can be resolved for the benefit of shareholders?
    Any deal with Johnson would have to involve capital being subscribed to then buy the Maptek business. Would existing shareholders do this or would it have to be major institutions? It would also involve existing management in some loss of control or even departure.
    Last edited by skinsy11: 06/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2F (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.