TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Good comment. But just to say that.. Don't make the mistake...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good comment. But just to say that.. Don't make the mistake again to praise tgs before they deliver anything good!! We saw it now since more than a year that they have done it always the wrong way.. performance down.. and we the shareholders payed it all the time!! That we are still living is because of Dr Copper and to be cautious with tgs now is the best we can do.. If they are able to surprise us in the positiv way that would be a new start for all.. but I wouldn't praise them anymore before we see a clear milestone reached!!

Well Brad is the new leader now and mb he is able to bring the needed change into this very doubtful mgmt.

And because I won't see the mess is going forward I have sent this to Ryan yesterday, as he told me to send my email straight forward to the mgmt:
    Hi Ryan,

Please give these information also to the mgmt!:

1. You need now a prolongation for the debts of min. 2 years to calm down all the investors!!
    2. And you need also a lower percentage on the loans to fix all the debt issues to going concern!!
    3. You need an inssurance for such incidents and you need legal safe contracts (warranty/compensation clause!) for such plants/projects to avoid costs!!
    4. And you need the right staff on the ground who knows its job professionally!!
    5. And now you maybe also should ask the government that you immediately need the money from the vat receivables to be on the safe side!!
    6. Perhaps there is also an option to combine the whole issue of debt raising with a cobalt plant to be faster on track to pay down debts with such good current prices of cobalt/copper!!
    7. And last but not least.. is it also possible to take care of a further copper-expansion to about 40kt/yr? Because if you already ask for money, try to fix the whole issue with an extension that will producing the right payback on time!!
    8. Or sell tgs to glencore or another miner for a very good price!!
    With these steps it should be very possible to come back on track if you are really care about the company and its stakeholders!!

Kind regards,

Let's see what they are doing this time with the new leader Brad!!

The month of March is the key.. there we need a successful progress!! And if they are smart enough they would also make a financing deal to make a further expansion of copper production incl. a cobalt plant so that upcoming design-failures for both products could be eliminated at once and for all!!

So in that case we would see much more willingness to finance/invest (cr/lending) in such a milestone instead of always repairing things to the current costing nameplate of 20-25kt till the plant is working well.. every Tonne we are able to producing more is producing more net cash because the higher the production the lower the aisc and with the current cobalt price we need to invest in a cobalt plant as soon as possible or the train is leaving us!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.