PCK 3.23% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Also great to see the focus with Philips was hospital care and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Also great to see the focus with Philips was hospital care and delirium extending the current and obvious use cases for our tech.

one study (and there are many) - https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/413696 (note the date it was done so problem not solved... !!)

"Total cost estimates attributable to delirium ranged from $16 303 to $64 421 per patient, implying that the national burden of delirium on the health care system ranges from $38 billion to $152 billion each year."

I can see why Philips is so attracted to Painchek in addressing this problem. Those numbers are staggering if true. Nice for our little Aussie tech to get some of that. Amazing opportunities

I'm still pinching myself wrt - "The PainChek® Infant app is the first of a series of 3 applications in development"

and "The newly developed adaptive video technology has the capacity to be translated across all
    applications in the PainChek suite, continuing to improve utility and usability for all age ranges.
    "

We all thought the kids trials were going to be simply get kids and put painchek in front, asses and tick as done. Why the longtime some asked...

For our team to be able to not only progress this (last ann re: kids was amazing in itself re the fast track to use), BUT to develop and extend the technology including video and speech (crying and screaming) is amazing. To be able to develop this in such a short timeframe too is outstanding. THese trials may go on for longer but with this new capability added to the tech, we are now seeing Painchek being extended into so many more opportunities.

Those Bon bons are out on the table now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.