BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Update on PFG Finance Facility, page-10

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I was one of the old camps folks, parse substitute - what a joke. Dave is a smart guy but pulling that push notification substitute was just not worth the hassle and a complete waste of everyone's time. Add to that there was some really dubious circling of some type of people that kept putting me off. The other problem was it was all intangible : SH could not see the product and hence it all looked a bit pump and dump. You can read some of my posts on BUD before bashing it for pulling that parse/facebook joke.

The I walked into one of the bunnings and saw that they had a premier display for BUD's lifx. Not to mention that it was cheaper in its space compared to some others that were being showcased in that segment. I didn't know that it was a BUD product so hurriedly went home and looked it up. Then to discover that the company that almost seemed like a scam to me pulled up purchasing a physical product, raised money and then bought a business that was tangible got me interested. There was a lot of overhang from the old vultures still so I was cautiously watching while the SP was still 1.4 cents.

Then came the revenue and then the deals with amazon. I think this is as good as having a complete turn around for a business that was spooking some hokum to having a reasonable revenue/product/future. Then slowly revenue kept increasing and this is where I think I believed for the first time that this company had something in the making. Now don't get me wrong, I still think the bulbs can do a lot better than where they are both in terms of quality and connectvity but the sheer distribution network they have built casually commands a big MC.

I don't know whether Dave is pulling all the right levers or taking all the right steps, but I think this stock has a 10-15 cents in it right about now. So whether you believe in the company or not is entirely irrelevant to the fact that this will trade.

Like I said before take it with a pinch or boat of salt, there is a bag or two in here for all the other tech scams that are prevelant on ASX.
    Last edited by neutralopinions: 23/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.