BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Update on PFG Finance Facility, page-14

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Looking at it as old and new is oversimplifying the entire picture, and I agree it will not capture your exact sentiment. I'm sure there are many old campers who are bullish on the new direction. I'm simply trying to point out that BUD isn't starting from a clean slate here, and the historical events that occurred during the OHM days are factored in to the SP.

I do believe it is important to unpack the underlying reasons for the trust issues and outline (while over simplied) the complete picture and I welcome anyone who was around at that time pre LIFX to help fill in the blanks. At the end of the day if the products are successful, it'll show in the SP and both camps will be happy either way.

@Holdtight
    Thanks for the amendment, its a valid point. On this note, it makes me think that distributor announcements would further leverage future expectations (1 distributor could potentially get many OHM units in the hands clients) vs a sales announcement. I can see why the announcement of distribution partnership deals could get some old campers a bit worried because it does mirror what is happening now with LIFX distribution annoucements / sales annoucements.

I would say the difference being with LIFX being a consumer product, we have more visiblity on whether or not products are selling at a retail level.
    I've been tracking whether or not the products have hit the shelves for the different retails partnerships they've annouced recently, which i'll share a quick summary of.

Amazon US & UK: Majority in stock (and selling)
    Sam's club: No mention of lifx products
    Best buy: Majority in stock (and selling)
    Costco: Partially in stock (only selling bulk/ value packs)
    Target: Partially in stock (more being added - they previously had the 4 pack only)

There's probably a couple more. But as always I welcome input.

-T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.