PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Jock, You are correct in saying PAA has dropped from 24 cents to...

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    Jock,
    You are correct in saying PAA has dropped from 24 cents to what it is today, but as @adreamer pointed out so have all the other Australian Bio stocks, some by greater amounts, some less. But that is the point of investing. Finding companies the market has priced wrongly.

Xero went from 41$ to 12$. It later peaked at 150$ and HC was full of posters who expressed their less than favorable opinion of the management and board. Similar stories with A2, Altium, Corporate Travel and those are just the companies I'm familiar with. I'm sure others on here have many more examples.

My point is, the SP at any moment is not always an indicator of what a company is worth, particularly in the future.

There are of course no guarantees, but as the old saying goes. If a stock drops, review and ether Buy or sell, because ether you made a mistake or the market has. I bought twice during the week, so fingers crossed.

Well done to all those who have shown they can disagree in a mature manner, this is one of the few threads on HC where this happens. Kudo's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $151.1K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54714 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 371375 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.