CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1482
    "...............Numbers and Mention of Phase III............."

https://stock head.com.au/health/pharmaust-says-mpl-can-double-the-life-expectancy-of-dogs-with-cancer-us-trials-to-begin/

Howdy NZT et-al. That is a great article. Note that it also states "This article was developed in collaboration with PharmAust, a * advertiser at the time of publishing." - meaning the story has basically been constructed or at least OK'ed by PAA.

On the above basis going way out on a limb here with an opinion - certainly not advice !
    This article is basically, to me at least, confirming things are ramping up and that "meaningful discussions" with a BP are better progressed than previously indicated. My take (purely speculation) from the combination of the JP equity write up, then the PAA update and now this article, would tend to indicate the parameters and general conditions for the take up of a deal have already been "discussed" with the ball now in PAA part of the court to be returned as a winning shot.

Note that the potential value ($20-25 mm) of a deal is mentioned. Not sure about others however, have to admit to using this same sort of tactic / language to soften up an audience that I perceive may have greater (reasonable but somewhat unfounded) expectations. Last thing they (PAA) will want going forward is any negative blow back from the punters and frankly they would not get it from me. Under perfect conditions one could argue the number should be greater, but lets be frank, PAA is not currently in a hugely controlling position. Way better to get a real deal on and over the table that will better secure that way forward and allow energy to be put towards the significant other opportunities available, some already partly developed, others still to be begun.

PAA may appear to have just the one product in MPL however, that product has a vast array of targets. Pretty sure the market still does not appreciate this fact however, when it begins to become apparent we could well be part of a whole differently positioned company.

Very much welcome this vastly improved messaging from PAA. Looks way more like a company that is focused on achieving short term positive outcomes that will ultimately reflect in improved value proposition for the shareholders. We already know that the dog trial has been substantially de-risked and that it would be reasonable this forms the basis of discussions with BP. Suggest we can be assured that all reasonable haste will be applied to getting to the point of achieving the required numbers for the existing trial. I for one very much look forward to receiving further updates as things are progressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $149.6K 650.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158933 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 9500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.