PAA 3.13% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Update on PharmAust Canine Cancer Trials, page-43

1. 1,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2059
    Hi all,

I welcome all the new shareholders I see on the list. Well done, you have come in,on the last QTR. So far it's been an outstanding scientific game. PAA science people have done the yards with Lymphoma B in dogs and have come up Trump's.

Even the other day I sent some Bayesian data to a fellow peer for evaluation. That person came back to me and said I have bought some PAA shares. Did that person work out the mathematical formula No ( I am still waiting) , "but the Science is very good"
    they said.

No point in telling me the Science is good. I know it's excellent.

But, I could bore you with my maths on the subject. I have been studying RM's old data and combining it with new data. So far we are on track . I am awaiting as said a peer to analyse my data before I give it to the HC die hards.

But, I do have something of great importance to share. Now some of us know I have been beating the drum to include two anti cancer drugs to the armature of MPL in the Phase 3 study.

Those being Gemcitabine and or Cisplatin. Both FDA approved.

The synergy of these drugs combined with MPL would be to my knowledge sensational.

The problem is we have a non toxic drug mixed with a toxic drug so we have a chemotherapy issue v MPL and Prednisolone a non toxic compound.
    The question is the morbidity on the dog.

Our previous CSO did question what do the dogs think of live expectations V happiness in life . Obviously, one has to think very hard to provide an answer.

MPL V Dog happiness ( life unchanged or better) 75% all dogs (my unreviewed calculations)

But enough canine philosophy!

Recist 1. You will have seen we are grading one of our trial parameters on this. It's a complicated medical algorithm whereby tumour sizes are measured, some biomarkers are , X rays, CT scans, lymph nodes sizes etc etc.

Where do we stand against our toxic chemotherapy competitors. So far from what I can analyse.

Gemcitabine 24%
    Cisplatin 34.8%
    MPL/S 33.3%

So just to clarify FDA granted approval to a 24% candidate.

Ok that's another episode of the Science.

So far over the last 2 months I have increased my holdings over PAA & PAAO approximately 14%.

My previous posts have elicited this outcome, as in where we are today. I am a month behind, no one including PAA has a crystal ball or a magic wand for fulfilling time frames.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $276.1K 1.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 379426 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.