TNC 1.41% 7.2¢ true north copper limited

I dunno team. I have gone back over the origonal prospectus...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I dunno team.
    I have gone back over the origonal prospectus which explaind the evolution fron Duke Mining to the fomartion of TNC.
    There was a lot of work involved in setting this up. It does not seem to me that thios is what some shonky, fly by night, rip-off merchants would go to the trouble of arranging.
    All of the Diectors and seniour management are listed together with a short Bio for each.
    The background is very good. We should not overlook that.
    I too am very dissappointed in the ASX Aware letter. It contained information that I was certainly not aware of.
    On the other hand , as Martin Costello says, the CuSO4 pentahydrate opperation that has been operating is truly a tiny piece of the real operation. Unrealistic to expect it is material when compared to GAM, Mt Oxide, Vero etc.
    No matter what anyone might think, some things are simply not controllable: weather / breakedown / even behaviour of personel cannot be managed on a daily basis when management is in Cairns and operations are in Cloncurry.
    I do not look at this with totally 'Rose Coloured Glasses' I am disappointed at delays BUT TNC cannot be blamed for an investor missing the payment deadline. In the end though...would you rather walk away from the possibility of $5M being invested or forve TNC into a massively dilutive Capital Raise at 10 c or 9 c or 8 c ?
    Let us all be constructive in assessing the future for TNC and realistic.
    If anyone cannot do that then just go ahed and liquidate any investment ( bet) you made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $22.22K 311.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 16902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 68057
Last updated 15.51pm 15/05/2024 ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.