1MC 6.67% 4.8¢ morella corporation limited

Obviously reverse psychology is what's needed here. Guido keep...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Obviously reverse psychology is what's needed here. Guido keep arguing with people in the AJM forum and distracting from the issues affecting our SP. We all have nothing better to do than watch you get into verbal altercations with strangers on the internet.

In other news, word on the vine is that Australian emergency services are now briefing their staff to prepare for a massive influx of new ev's. In these briefings there is a focus on developing new technology to detect DC current. Tesla is also offering certain emergency services free Tesla's as part of a promotional and educational campaign. In Australia there is also a strong push by government to ensure companies selling ev's in Australia will have universal chargers. When implemented this will drastically improve the effectiveness of our ev charging infrastructure. There is also an EV crash handling facility in the planning stages in South Australia. Once constructed, damaged EV's will no longer need to be taken offshore for processing.

The demand is clearly accelerating both here and all over the world, all AJM and PLS need to do is survive long enough to capitalise on the inevitable surge in demand. I believe that by this time next year we will be in a very good place, thankfully I have no doubt that the profits we are making currently will be more than sufficient to cover the repayments until then. At 13c this share is an absolute bargain, I will be buying more through my super tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $7.567K 155.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8345 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 5485 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.