1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

This is a condition in the event of NON approval for the share...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    This is a condition in the event of NON approval for the share issue, if the share issue is approved then the loan is converted at that time, not earlier, not later but the loan WILL be converted upon share issue approval.

Basically if the shares aren't approved then AB wants his money back - to be expected really.

The top 20 shareholders hold around 60% of the stock, IMO there is no way that they are going to shoot themselves in the foot and not vote for the issue. IMO this is a basically done deal and any suggestion otherwise is just fear mongering

Stage 2 will need big dollars so either it is delayed 2-4 years and self financed (not a good option as I suspect we would miss supplying extra product into the next lithium boom). Alternatively either a loan or maybe part equity from a customer would make more sense.

6-9 months from now AJM will be viewed completely differently and more options will become available - I don't expect another CR in the short/middle term (i.e. if at all) and if one was to happen it will be with a fully operational profitable plant at much higher prices with much less dilution.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.