1MC 0.00% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

I have no interest in focusing on getting the shares as high as...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I have no interest in focusing on getting the shares as high as we can when they are issued. This only panders to short term traders needs and not any long term sustained revaluing of the company.

IMO the lithium juniors (all of them) will be trading sideways for a quarter or 2 and then when full consistent production and profitability is realized revaluations will occur.

In the interim any short term shares rises are almost certainly going to be short lived - this is traders paradise.

A Typical Traders Strategy

Wait for an announcement and flood the forums with positive and outrageously optimistic posts/projections, get a cheer squad (with similar trading objectives) to support and reinforce the story and then sell all or most of your holdings into a short term rise.
    Then go quite and allow the price to retrace and buy back in and then pump it up again.

You can see this on the other thread, intense days of postings and projections and then nothing.

Taking this one step further/longer and after the traders have finished they sell out and then find another stock to pump and dump.

Often the traders themselves have developed such a lack of credibility that they rebirth themselves with a new nic for the next pump and dump.

As I recall you stated that you have been a full time day trader since 2015 in yet your current nic was established in Aug 2018 with pretty much a sole interest in a single stock and no history pre Aug 2018 in the other stocks that you supported.

I genuinely hope that you have not/do not buy into AJM and if you do them I ask that you refrain from any pump and dump as it is not a good look and not in the interests of long term sustained share increases.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.25K 41.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17474 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 18005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.