ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4291
    Spider-man, yes it was easily ramped to 2c on Airborne photo because someone stated drilling result due on Facebook. That is why we had 400m traded because of falso info.

When analysis of Airborne, just 0.1 pip up on 1/4 volume, but gave up the gain next day.

On releasing drilling intent, no move at all.

Tells me people are well aware it is not worth much more than 1c till proof gold exits.

That's the punt, 50/50. If gold, jorc values it, if no gold, zero value, kiss your money good bye.

Aldoro is working on near ology there, and not getting results expected, so one should not anticipate it with sbr. . That is just a guess n hope.

For a cr, first they need to approve the last one, then approve future ones. Interesting fact to vote on is for approval of 0.8 options.

Hardly looks like they want a high price or why even consider that.

Depends who bought options, if 10% are exercised, a cr is not needed to fund deeper drilling.

In the runs, somebody had been taking 10, 20, 30m lines out and never sold them back, I worked out 30% of the cap is stashed.

With options for example ramelius could buy, and does not have to disclose anything as there not capital.

When they pounced on SPX, they had 5% and they did it 1 day after venus and spx Court verdict handed down.

Ramelius to me would be the purchaser, if there ever was a takeover because they gave plant and will be moving pennywest ore.

I don't think sbr will be ramped like it was because it was overvalued at 2c.

This thread was like a lolly shop with kids when it occurred, hype, ramping, false values etc. Is why it did not hold.

Sbr if a jorc is proven will be valued at what the market sees fit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.