PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

To be fair any 'new' investor to PLS should have at least read...

1. 9,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3903
    To be fair any 'new' investor to PLS should have at least read the PFS. That screen grab you took from the PFS is the direct cut and paste from the terms of sale agreement of pilgangoora tenements from GAM to PLS two years ago. Also they clearly stated in the original BOA announcement that one of the pertinent conditions to the agreement proceeding was the waiver or non take up of the FROR by GAM. This to me says that GLC are also well aware of proceedings and this won't materially affect the BOA (obviously excluding the situation where MIN decide to match it). Then as has been said before PLS and GLC can agree to the same terms again and we go round in circles until either MIN can't take the product, don't want to take the product or all PLS supply is accounted for. This really shouldn't be as sinister as some are making it out to be. Does it present uncertainty and obstacles? Absolutely, not denying that. Does it put the future of the company in jeopardy? I still think that is a stretch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.200(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $8.608B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.96 $2.85 $61.44M 21.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 163532 $2.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 44591 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.