FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

Ann: Update on proposed ConocoPhillips Senegal asset sale,WPL-FAR.AX, page-77

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    The discoveries in Senegal are due to that continued persistence and the government knows that. Without FAR most of the work done would have been delayed by many years.
    Redal.
    I am with you here. I even think that FAR was the guiding light for Senegal giving good professional and commercial advice over many years.
    CN has been travelling to Dakar for quite some time on a monthly basis. And its not to sit and sun bake. I think she would have had meetings at the highest level each time.
    FAR is also top heavy with geophysicists and economic managers. Excellent kitchen cabinet. And it is well connected. FAR always knew, they would end up a minority stake holder in the JV and could never afford to be vulnerable. They needed to offer more to Senegal than just being another foreign company. I give CN full credit to having always done the right thing by Senegal and FAR share holders in a very professional and lets not forget charming way. Talk to GR or listen to RN and you will find no grand standing or big noting.
    I think FAR is now in a position to collect it dues and I think Senegal is happy to support it. One should never underestimate the personalities involved here.
    If to days Ann was not like playing poker, nothing is. Very comfortable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.