LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

@salemfMight not be the worst outcome if they pay tranche 1 and...

1. 9,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2912

@salemf
    Might not be the worst outcome if they pay tranche 1 and 2 as "special dividends" then surely we can then sell shares in the company as a straight up CGT event on our original cost base. Ie everyone books a big capital loss they can carry forward....IDK. I guess that's only a good thing if you make gains the following years (6 yrs able to carry forward is it)?

Though 60 is A LOT for an explorer. Any tenements you buy in whoop whoop Sth America or Aus these days are fairly cheap - for good reason. Extreme remote (no infrastructure) long-shots are the order of the day. FAR less risky and more certain value adding to buy someone like WR1 with a tranche + cash on hand, which is slotting into the orphan zone now, and potentially ripe to pick up with tranche 1 unfortunately. Whether it's still there for tranche 2 is anyone's guess. I don't follow their story closely, but isn't their fall just the general li market atm + orphan zone status?

Can shareholders here shaft poor ole Evans again? That would be terrible, but maybe we can buy them out and keep him at the helm if Simon is long gone by that point (which I expect).
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6336/6336005-cf0ed3821d8ea8f963ef8a2bedb54653.jpg

Last edited by WoodySpoon: 25/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.