DGR 10.0% 0.9¢ dgr global limited

Ann: Update on Proposed DOCA in Respect of Armour Energy, page-53

1. 15,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1281
    I guess I'm just frustrated because with the exception on IGO, and especially in REE I see people blaming the management of companies with the SPP down. Equally, I see the top 10 shorted companies well represented as those. IN SOLG's case NM was responsible for its discovery along with the crew at Cornerstone. For those others often the Li and REE, C etc. are the minerals that will take us forward. In NM's case he was in on the mine in Ghana as well. Take it as a refection of the value I see in SOLG and others despite the SP being pinched a little at present. I'm in DGR because my access to SOLG is at a discount.
    Funny thing is I was invested in a company that held the Li leases that was sold out to Pilbara Minerals before it 20 bagged. My brother says you could/would have been a multi-multimillionaire. I say nah. I would have sold out, taking profits. I did with PDN before it multi-bagged. The end game with SOLG is ahead and I'm loyal to NM, unfortunately now even to the Cornerstone crew.

Sorry if my previous post was overly hash. It's the hard part of the game and I'm up for the fight.

All IMVHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $10.41K 1.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 213521 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 383286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.