SMN 0.86% 58.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Thank you Captnemo. Having spoken/written to the technical...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Thank you Captnemo.

Having spoken/written to the technical people involved at the coal face within the last few years (Sandia et. al.) I have no doubt that the technology invented by Ken Davey and now called CVM will be a success.

Getting the right people involved is key and I'd say the pile of BS that has grown from Perth over the last ten years is probably stinking up the room at Delta.

Simple check of the number of Patents that the company has secured since the "saviour" Bryant Mclarty came along (one), and the ones that they have let lapse would highlight the wonderful technical advances under this regime. Those of you thinking that Bryant is only just now wielding control please try to remember that it was written on the Mac Equity website that they "took over" SMS. I kept a copy of that website page as it amused me at the time (2012 I think). Happy to send it onto Drake if it help them make their case.

https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=%22Structural+Monitoring+Systems+ltd%22&FIELD1=ASNM&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=PTXT

The question now is whether or not this "Perth Crew" are the right people to drive an international SHM technology into aerospace (which is where the thrust of the effort has been).

Or

should we give control to a group centred in North America that have a near 18% interest in it's success and who don't have a history of publishing imaginary timelines or contemptuous treatment of patents and advancement to protect existing technology. How could it be worse?

Current management just burnt through that wonderful cap raise, put a few more mill onto the overdraft and threatened to spend corporate money defending the boards position that the largest shareholder can't call an EGM....pretty sure that we couldn't do any worse!?

Although I am a very limited word smith by comparison, I believe Powerage's post expresses my emotions in the most eloquent and clear way.....

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/62925378/single

Hope this answers you queries. I'm going to try and let others express themselves here as I've called out this group for what they over the past ten years. Now I'm hoping that others are catching on and It's their turn to vent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.005(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $80.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 58.5¢ 57.0¢ $11.55K 20.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3808 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 1608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.