SMN 7.69% 42.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Update on Proposed Requisition, page-133

1. 18,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3738
    I would not have thought I would ever agree with you Longreach but I do re your points two, three and four .

Importantly why have only recent activities been of concern to Heinrich?

It seems to me through most of 2021 -what with Covid and AEM ‘losing Cobham’, SMN was close to flat broke and desperately needed money.
    Before then there seems to have been certain ‘failures to meet expectations’.

Heinrich says he is a large shareholder yet he says only the changes of October were concerning?
    And he only ‘reached out’ to Drake “early this year”?

Was this when he was wondering whether or not to support the capital raise at 90c?
    Did he support it (I think this is another crucial point),
    …or did Drake advise him to wait until the company became so financially hobbled and trapped that Heinrich could get cheaper shares ‘soon’ and become a director too.

I also reached out to Mr. Steve Foreman, the then SMN Investor Relations representative of the company, during the same time to discuss the same issues…”
    So what did Steve FORMAN tell him early this year?
    Why say he spoke to him and then nothing more?

As has says he is a holder and has a clear interest in wanting his shares to go up.
    However given his stated lack of concern with ‘activities’ until not even a year ago, I would love to know his average price on ‘around $1.6m shares’ (after any trades) and how close was his friendship with ‘insider’ Rich Poitier (at least close enough to buy 1.6m shares).

Your point on the Irish location is also I think very relevant!

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 29/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.030(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.0¢ $22.26K 55.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 843 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
0.030 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 39.5¢ 6629
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.