SMN 0.00% 42.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Once again most appreciative Pinch, and very informative. Its...

1. 4,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    Once again most appreciative Pinch, and very informative.

Its unfortunate that the board vs Drake spat has caused a divide in SMN shareholders. I for one have enjoyed the many informative posts on SMN threads in past times, and i sincerely hope that once this vote is past we as shareholders can move on, and simply be supportive of the Company - anyone who continues to bring up the past IMO should sell out and move elsewhere!

I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering what is the better outcome (from the spat) for the Company. Certainly there have been many issues in the past that I have been critical of (whether I've always voiced my concerns on HC or not!), and maybe its needed Drake to open up those past wounds (notwithstanding my view that it also has helped the share price to fall off appreciably). But whatever, there's no doubt in my mind the Company is now in a far better position than it has ever been. And the outlook is looking very positive.

I believe Ross has been instrumental in improving the "look", with regular updates of Company activities and initiatives, and hope that he remains to keep the momentum going. Whilst not wanting to be controversial I also consider BM's appointment as a director at a difficult time was critical, and I thank him for that involvement.

As a shareholder more interested in All our interests I ask the question as to whether Drake having 1 or 2 board seats serves any purpose now. Perhaps Drake has already achieved what it claims it seeks to achieve by having board representation. Certainly Drake benefits by having board representation, but do we other shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.0¢ $25.31K 62.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 5622 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.