POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Georgie, Ol fruit....Just arrived back from our European...

1. 1,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

Georgie, Ol fruit....Just arrived back from our European soiree......Maaate it was hard going....eating lobster and bubbly up in the pointy end....Singapore was as Singapore always is....spotlessly clean efficient and beige.....Rome airport to the hotel was like being in an F1 RACE!....we had a middle aged lady driver behind the wheel of a high performance Audi...could have been sHUMAKERS mum!....there are no rules!......Rome was so crowded....delicious Tiramasu...Gelati everywhere!......Trevi Fountain area was full of con artists pick pockets etc.....Went on a tour of The Vatican.....statues of blokes afflicted with micro penises.....Cistine Chapel interesting but a bit eerie.....makes you feel even more insignificant.....Florence was fantastic for cappuccinos cannoli fashion etc....Genevieve and I added significantly to the economy of Florence.....saw Michelangelo David (another bloke with micropenis)......Venice was charming....Assisi beautiful....Sorrento was one big shopping centre...Pompeii interesting but creepy....Georgie, between bouts of Campari induced coma...I did enjoy the history...though never wish to eat pasta again!.....it is good to be home....I knew I was home @THE airport when being addressed by border force on entry...that good old Australian lack of courtesy....no please thankyou ...or kiss my arse.....just an attitude of disdain.....ah it is good to be home, cheers, Wol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.02K 2.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 38100509 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2969878 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 2420778
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.