CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I get the feeling that the...

1. 268 Posts.
    Call me a conspiracy theorist but I get the feeling that the directors called the failed acquisition with the knowledge of the lithium play up their sleeve in the background so everyone would dump their shares on the failed tech deal and they would mop up all those that sold at .03 (myself included) before announcing this lithium thing only days later. I myself am a fool for selling but who was to know but the insiders. Theres no way they wouldnt have seen through the Livn Group transaction once they had the lithium thing. Annoucing the failed tech acq just allowed them to mop up shares....They would have made a killing today. Strong feeling not a single insider (top 20 holder) will still be in there after today. The insiders who get placement stock always get out at least at even. An analyst said on another thread that there might not even be lithium at these tenements. Talk about a pump to get the insiders out. I feel sorry for those who bought at 1c today on the hype. All IMO. Last post on the CMY thread (I hope ). Cheers.
    Last edited by simplygreg: 13/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.