RLT 4.46% 75.0¢ renergen limited

Ann: Update on R2D2 drilling - gas odour detected, page-82

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Recruiter - you asked me a question mate and I am happy to try and answer it for you.

I think the first thing to say is that if Stefano does not know why the SP has retreated so far then nobody could really know.

My own opinion is that it was probably a bit over bought and without fairly constant ,very good news, the SP on all newer companies - not just RLT, will reverse after that initial interest and hype has abated.
    For most of us, we all see how important 'market sentiment' is to our companies share prices. The moment it falters the SP is invariably under stress and that's what I see with RLT.
    RLT is a junior miner and for those that don't know, all junior miners go through what is commonly referred to as an 'orphan stage' that shows a graph on the cycles that affect juniors and RLT is certainly been going through that orphan development period and the SP will invariably cycle as well.

What has changed for the better is the outlook for our future.
    From Stefano's news releases, It is even stronger than before and with this current dip in the SP, now is nothing more than a terrific time for all investors, especially the smaller buyers to be able to pick up a nice holding that will help their families out in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.035(4.46%)
Mkt cap ! $23.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 78.5¢ 74.5¢ $102.3K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24256 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 27398 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.