SRQ 0.00% 4.0¢ straits resources limited.

Ann: UPDATE ON REFINANCING PLAN, page-21

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Thank you Behne, a few of us hanging around in this forum are also in the top 20 as well; I am now sitting close to the bottom as I sold out some for my other investments. I bought in earlier just before they announced the decoupling of Mt Muro from the parent company (average 0.7c), and based it on the same reason you just put out. I guess its a case of being greedy when everyone is fearful, but how many has got the balls to take that leap.

So far the management has taken a very slow and cautious approach to this whole restructure process, and making their efforts to optimise the production (not too sure how it is compared back to when they were SRL), so that is comforting.

SRQ issued convertible notes to SCB that can be converted to shares at 3c by year end, so that is what I'd set as the benchmark target price IMO if SRQ does not redeem and it becomes equity; pretty sure someone / entity will stir fry the price higher to sell down to 3c. Anything higher is a bonus .

Thanks for clarifying about the youthful exuberance seen in your much earlier posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.