SRQ 0.00% 4.0¢ straits resources limited.

Ann: UPDATE ON REFINANCING PLAN, page-4

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    This is not patience by the lender, as I have mentioned, it is frustration from being trapped.

In my opinion lack of a viable restructuring plan after such a protracted period is indicative of weak executive management, and continued acceptance by SC is indicative of poor decision making there.

The first opinion is based on the fact that money follows the person and no money is following this person.

The second opinion is based on the fact that SC should never have got themselves into this position if being major lender and shareholder, the trap. The same poor decision making that achieved that is unable to get out of it. It is simple, there needs to be a change of management from technical to corporate, and one where money follows the person. Investors bet on the abilities of people more than the projects. The world is full of projects, but there is a dearth of the talent to get out of this mess.

So they are not rapped except by their own limited abilities.

And I agree that bad news comes after the market closes. So take the last message as bad news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.