SRQ 0.00% 4.0¢ straits resources limited.

If you actually knew what you are talking about, then I'm sure...

1. 12,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    If you actually knew what you are talking about, then I'm sure we'd all sit up and take notice. However since you obviously have very little knowledge of Straits Resources or management then I'd say you are just sprouting drivel.
    I've had discussions with Andre Labuschagne and I'm of the opinion that he is doing an excellent job in turning the company around. The company was in a complete mess when Andre took over, and so far progress has been made slowly but surely, yes it may be slow but you don't fix a company that was bleeding badly in 5 minutes.
    SRQ management have stopped the bleeding with Mt Munro, and production at Tritton was at a record of 26422 tons last year and targeting 27,000 tons this year. Machinery has been replaced and upgraded therefore making production stable.
    So Mr Coal and gas, you're so smart I'm sure you THINK you can do a better job than current SRQ management.

Andre Labuschagne
    "Mr Labuschagne is an experienced mining executive with a career spanning more than 20 years, primarily in the gold industry.
    Mr Labuschagne has held various executive roles in South Africa, PNG, Fiji and Australia for a number of leading gold companies, including Emperor Gold Mines, DRD Gold and AngloGold Ashanti.
    Mr Labuschagne was previously Managing Director of ASX-listed gold company, Norton Gold Fields Limited. In this role Mr Labuschagne led the company’s growth to a significant Australian gold producer, prior to its sale to a major Chinese gold company in 2012.
    Mr Labuschagne holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Potchefstroom University in South Africa."

Edward Alastair Morrison
    Mr Morrison is a highly experienced international banker. Mr Morrison has worked in private equity for over 25 years in the UK and Asia and has broad experience in growing companies across a range of industrial sectors. He was a founder Managing Director of Standard Chartered Private Equity and was with the group from April 2002 until March 2014. Prior to that he spent 20 years at 3i Group, the leading European private equity house, where he was Director for 3i Asia Pacific. He co-founded 3i’s Asia Pacific operations in 1997, having previously run an investment team in London focusing on buy-outs and expansion financing. Mr Morrison has investment experience across a wide range of industries in Europe and Asia. He holds an M.A. degree in Politics, Philosophy and Economics and M.Phil degree in Management Studies from Oxford University.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.