SRQ 0.00% 4.0¢ straits resources limited.

@coal_and_gas not much left here if you think this is going...

1. 12,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    @coal_and_gas

not much left here if you think this is going belly up... if you don't hold, lucky for you as you don't get to see this go to ZERO and if you are not interested to buy this is as this not up to the mark, you can always park your money elsewhere.... I see you are in a great position... no downside for you and no risk as you are not convinced of this EVER RECOVERING...

great...

we, the holders, on the other hand have a different view and we think something could happen here... a debt refinancing/renegotiation is on... has gone a tad over time but the $ figures are more than a tenth of a billion so we understand it could take longer than usual...

if you are interested to buy in (and that is why you seem to post some negativity hoping that someone will sell on to you) then you are free to do so.. these are bargain basement prices... just 4 pips away from oblivion but a lot of blue sky recovery possible if all goes well...

you seem to be a knowledgeable bloke/lady, I am sure you will do the best for yourself...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.