AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Ann: Update on reinstatement to official quotation, page-19

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    My old mate Azu... I would like to say: "great to see your posts again". But alas...

I am still awaiting a response to my last message to you. You know the one where I asked what has changed with Vonex from the time you sold to now. Apart from winning awards, increasing revenues and channel partners and raising capital (heavily over-subscribed). Post #:16795902

It seems Santa gave you a blunt axe with an AWD engraving. And you've continue to grind it since.

What is the outcome? The relisting has been delayed. Oh well. We will never know which party was at fault. You suggest the company and therefore highlight the company as incompetent. Others suggest the ASX and therefore, could it mean a cornerstone of our capital markets is incompetent? From my experience, I have seen many spelling mistakes and incorrect codes on announcements from the ASX. No point in playing the blame game.

AWD/Vonex will relist soon. Good timing in terms of the Australian silly season (DEC-JAN) is over. Kids are back at school. Most people back at work and refreshed after a break.

I think we may have significant selling pressure on the stock on Day 1. With those seeking access to their capital after a longer than expected hiatus and those who were able to partake in the CR. If the stock gets oversold, then some good buying opportunities may appear for those who wish to top up or come on board.

All of NOR/ZIP/FRX experienced selling pressures and lows of 10-20% from opening. Most closed lower than opening. It often happens. Due to the liquidity issue I mentioned in the paragraph above.

All of NOR/ZIP/FRX have experienced significant highs over their prospectus and relisting opening.

NOR/ZIP experienced highs at about 7x the prospectus price. What does AWD/Vonex have that NOR/ZIP didn't at relisting? Millions in revenue at a significant growth rate.

IMO, I would expect AWD/Vonex to "run" as we get a series of announcements on their growth and Oper8tor development.

IMO, good times await patient holders. Although we all have different risk profiles and time horizons.

A special thanks to our fellow holders for getting in touch with management and the ASX and sharing the info with us. @indigo @skyscraper99 @Hollizz888 (Apologies if I have left anyone out)

Good luck to all holders... and Azu!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.