BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

You are making exceedingly important points here GB - BUD...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    You are making exceedingly important points here GB - BUD language has been fast and loose - and should have been considerably tighter

Every investor is trying to calculate 2 factors:

1) how much demand is there out there? right now?
    2) how urgent is that demand?

Together these lead to a sense of how much revenue to expect now? next quarter? next quarter after that?

No-one is especially interested in possible revenues a year from now - that's too far down the track for most punters - and subject to far too many variables / unknowables

When BUD used terms like 'monster deal' / 'blown away by the interest in Ohm' / 'super-excited' / '10's of 1000's of buildings' / 'remarkable' / etc etc - it is hardly any surprise that the market converted that into a high score on 'urgent demand' - which was then believed to equate to rapid installations

So back in January, we had expectations running way ahead of reality - and this caused subsequent 'disappointment' when we found out that cashflow wasn't material just yet

I think this was avoidable - there was no gain in stoking market anticipation too early - it just caused problems

Anyway we are past that period now - the sooner we get to the July quarter the better - the repeated view that material revenues will commence by then is the ultimate 'signal' - I'm confident Dave wouldn't be fast and loose about that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.