BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Its very easy to take a few lines out of context...these 3...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Its very easy to take a few lines out of context...these 3 quotes are more significant IMO.

"The first step for nearly all customers is to install Buddy Ohm in a single location where it can be evaluated for a period before subsequent orders are placed."

"however, before we can even consider supporting that kind of potential volume, we must first prove that the product meets individual customer requirements through trial installations. We’re carefully scaling the rate of initial installations to match capacity and ensurethe customer onboarding process is positive, and successful.”

"The Company has found considerable interest in the Buddy Ohm product from organisations
    with facilities much smaller than the initially targeted 100,000 square feet and larger, therefore broadening the customer range that Buddy can target for the product. Examples include quick service restaurants, retail locations and certain military and government installations."

This last quote in particular is why i think BUD has not gained as much traction as what people think and i addressed this in a previous post...Majority of trial installations have not rolled over into contracts IMO (trial periods were much longer upon intro if i remember correctly). BUD would not be financially viable to just any building. Every tom, dick and harry took up trial offers and realized this product would not be suitable to smaller scale environments...BUD realized this and has moved onto targeting large scale environments (nestle)

This is all IMO ofcourse...
    Last edited by peterbrah: 19/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.