BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

You are making exceedingly important points here GB - BUD...

1. 1,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    You are making exceedingly important points here GB - BUD language has been fast and loose - and should have been considerably tighter

Every investor is trying to calculate 2 factors:

1) how much demand is there out there? right now?
    2) how urgent is that demand?

Together these lead to a sense of how much revenue to expect now? next quarter? next quarter after that?

No-one is especially interested in possible revenues a year from now - that's too far down the track for most punters - and subject to far too many variables / unknowables

When BUD used terms like 'monster deal' / 'blown away by the interest in Ohm' / 'super-excited' / '10's of 1000's of buildings' / 'remarkable' / etc etc - it is hardly any surprise that the market converted that into a high score on 'urgent demand' - which was then believed to equate to rapid installations

So back in January, we had expectations running way ahead of reality - and this caused subsequent 'disappointment' when we found out that cashflow wasn't material just yet

I think this was avoidable - there was no gain in stoking market anticipation too early - it just caused problems

Anyway we are past that period now - the sooner we get to the July quarter the better - the repeated view that material revenues will commence by then is the ultimate 'signal' - I'm confident Dave wouldn't be fast and loose about that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.